Ep. 14 - NoSQL Injection: From Beginner To BSON Injection
From Beginner To BSON Injection
About This Episode
- What is NoSQL injection (NoSQLi)?
- How does NoSQLi compare to SQLi?
- Evaluate MongoDb's claim that "traditional SQL injection attacks are not a problem" in MongoDb
- Evaluate how MongoDb can be exploited through BSON injection
- Understand the execution contexts that queries are evaluated in (and how they can be exploited)
I started my tech tutorial journey when I was bedridden for 6 months because I couldn't get healthcare insurance. While I might of been in extreme physical pain, I persisted because the instructors that I watched during that time filled me with immense joy. Towards the end of that experience, I vowed that once I gained the appropriate expertise, I'd provide quality tutorial content to the greater tech community.
In the years after my disability, I've held positions as a Frontend Developer, Backend Developer, Application Security Engineer and a DevOps/Security Engineer. My professional path has ranged from large corporate settings to an intimate blockchain startup.
Now, the next progression in my journey is to take all of my experience and provide quality security tutorials to the greater tech community.